Info tool, where you can see the network connection status, IP address of the Wi-Fi router, external IP address, information about your ISP and more. In addition, Info screen displays a couple useful charts of Wi-Fi connection and network usage.
• Watcher – checks the network resources on schedule. Watcher show notify if the state of the resource has changed, it will allow you to always be aware of any problems with the network at home or at work.
• Local-area network – looking for other network devices. You will always be aware of who is connected to your network as well as identify hardware manufacturer and what services are running on these devices.
• Ping – a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP\HTTPS ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Geoping – check the availability of the resource throughout the world. In just one click you can find out if your site is accessible for ex in Singapore.
• Traceroute – an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host. The Visual Traceroute uses map to show you how the data packages goes around the earth to reach a specified destination.
• iPerf – Utility for analyzing network bandwidth. It is based on iperf3 and supports both server and client mode.
• Port scanner – a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device. Most of ports displayed with description, so you will know what application uses it.